For full step-by-step instructions, please refer to this linked blog post.
For specific issues, reference the sections below.
You need to download and create an account with Health Mate before your metrics will sync properly to LunaYou.
The LunaYou mobile platform is a single place to view all of your wellbeing metrics (including steps and blood pressure), as well as schedule time with your Coach, view posts in the community, and complete wellbeing check-ins.
Your blood pressure and step data is measured by the Withings cuff (BPM) and the Withings Activity band (Pulse HR). The app that syncs with these devices is Withings Health Mate.
Before your blood pressure and step readings will sync inside the LunaYou platform, you first need to download and install the Health Mate app.
You can download it directly from the App Store or Play Store and create an account. Keep your login info handy, as you’ll need to enter it once more inside the LunaYou app.
If you don’t already have a Health Mate account, you first have to create one in order to set up and use your BPM. Once you have an account and are logged in, install your BPM by performing the following steps:
1. Download and Open the Health Mate app.
2. Tap Get started.
3. Tap Start installing my device
4. Tap Blood Pressure Monitors.
5. Tap BPM.
6. Tap Install.
7. Press the button of the BPM. The LED of the BPM lights up blue and starts blinking.
8. Tap Next in the app.
9. Tap Install.
10. Tap Pair (iOS only).
11. Tap Pair (iOS only).
12. Tap Next.
13. Enter your email and password. Tap Create.
14. Enter your first name, surname and birthday.
15. Select your gender and enter your height and weight. Tap Next.
16. Tap Change the avatar if you want to change it.
17. Tap Next.
You have the possibility to add a family member if you want to.
The BPM is updating and restarting.
18. Tap Done.
19. Tap Start.
20. Tap Done at the end of the measurement.
If you want to take another measurement, tap on Try again.
The full BPM user manual from Withings can be found here.
If you don’t already have a Health Mate account, you first have to create one in order to set up and use your Pulse HR. Once you have an account and are logged in, install your Pulse HR by performing the following steps:
1. Open the Health Mate app.
2. Tap Sign up.
3. Tap Trackers.
4. Tap Pulse HR.
5. Tap Install.
6. Press the button on the side of your Pulse HR and tap Next.
7. Tap Pair.
8. Enter the code displayed on your tracker and tap Pair.
9. Select the user who will be using the Pulse HR.
10. Tap Done.
11. Tap Next twice to set your Activity Goals.
12. Tap and slide the daily step goal up or down to select the goal you want.
The full user manual from Withings can be found here.
Once you have set up your Health Mate account, you can link it inside LunaYou.
Have your Health Mate account credentials nearby for this next process.
1. Go to the setup gear in the top right
2. Tap “Connect BP Cuff & Activity Tracker” and tap “Begin”
3. Set your cookie preferences then tap “Accept”
4. Log in with your Health Mate credentials
5. Tap “Allow This App”
Is your device charged? If the battery is fully drained, it will appear inactive even when plugged in. Leave it plugged in and charging for at least 30 minutes to see if it turns on.
If you see one of the following, this article from Withings can help:
– The battery of your Pulse HR is empty
– The screen of your Pulse HR is stuck on 1009
– You have trouble finding your Pulse HR via Bluetooth
– Your Pulse HR doesn’t restart after the installation
– The setup process fails
If you still need assistance, please email email@example.com. Include your phone number, describe the nature of your problem, include any relevant screenshots, and the team will get back to you shortly!