Pregnancy isn’t always easy and sometimes you need a little support.
That’s Why We Designed LunaYou
To empower you with the knowledge, skills, and social connections you need to increase your wellbeing. Scientists say that increased wellbeing leads to positive maternal health outcomes.
Together with a wellbeing coach, you will uncover what motivates you and learn to set realistic goals that will put you at the center of your pregnancy.
The LunaYou program runs throughout your pregnancy, and during the first three months after your baby is born.
What’s In it For You?
- Be supported by a Wellbeing Coach
- Develop a Circle of Support
- Define, set, and work towards achieving your own health and wellbeing goals
- Engage, learn, and share with other women in the LunaYou program
- Be empowered with the tools, skills, and resources you need to track your elements of wellbeing, prepare for your appointments, and plan for a healthy delivery
- Know your rights, you deserve to be listened to, heard, and included in any decision making having to do with your pregnancy
- Earn points each month that can be cashed in for gift cards
Who Are We Looking For?
- Pregnant women of diverse racial, and ethnic backgrounds (age 18 or over)
- Live in Providence, Pawtucket, Central Falls, Woonsocket and other surrounding cities in Rhode Island
- Be covered by RIte Care insurance
- Have a due date between April-October 2020