We’re looking for moms-to-be, supporters, and care providers.
Interested in being part of the LunaYou program? We are currently recruiting diverse racial, and ethnic backgrounds (age 18 or over). Living in Providence, Pawtucket, Central Falls, or other surrounding cities in Rhode Island. You are covered by RIte Care insurance. Your due date is between May-October 2020.
For the last six months, BIF has been self-initiating this project. We are raising funds to launch the program and would appreciate any support!
Become a Community Health Collaborative Partner:
– Become a named collaborator
– Help identify and recruit pregnant women on RIte Care that would be open to the program
– Designate a point person to serve as an advisor to LunaYou
– Encourage willing care providers of LunaYou participants to engage in examining the mindsets and practices that perpetuate racial disparities in health and wellbeing
– Help us assess how the program components contribute to improving target clinical, wellbeing, and economic outcomes
– Help identify implications for future care reimbursement
– Inform plans to scale LunaYou post prototype