Designed for You
LunaYou is designed to support your wellbeing both before and after your baby is born. Scientists say that increased wellbeing leads to positive maternal health outcomes.
Empowering you with the knowledge, skills, and social connections you need to increase your wellbeing.
Together with a wellbeing coach, you will uncover what motivates you and learn to set realistic goals that will put you at the center of your pregnancy.
Respect & Equity
You deserve to be listened to, and respected during your pregnancy. Any decisions about your health or pregnancy should be made by you.
We created LunaYou because
- Today, U.S. women are 50% more likely to die or experience a serious complication in childbirth than their mothers.
- Women on Medicaid are 82% more likely to develop life threatening complications than women who are privately insured.
- Black women are 3x more likely to die in childbirth than white women.
- Black and Latina women experience rising and disproportionately higher rates of premature births.
- 38% of women of color suffer from postpartum depression compared to 16% of white women.